Mental Health Services
Mental ill health can have a negative impact on your physical health, just as a having a physical health problem can affect your mental health. Recurrent problems (like feeling anxious or depressed) can impact on and reduce your quality of life. At Central Health Alliance, we don’t just prescribe medicines for mental health conditions, we can also help you to access supportive therapies and refer you for specialist help.
Assistance that can be provided at Central Health Alliance includes:
- Assistance in the development and review of Mental Health Treatment Plans
- Help in establishing a therapeutic relationship
- Assessing your mental health and reducing one’s level of risk
- Liaising with family and/or carer
- Refer for a range of psychological therapies, such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT); Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT); Family Therapy and Mindfulness and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- Providing patients with information about other support agencies and programs.ith family and/or carer