Central Health Alliance doctors and nurses are available by appointment to assist with women’s health issues including:
- Family planning and contraception advice
- Pregnancy counselling and antenatal shared care
- Menopause and menstrual disorders
- Hormone replacement
- Osteoporosis prevention, diagnosis and monitoring
- Early detection of cervical and breast cancer
Our Well Women’s Clinic is run by our qualified practice nurse and includes services such as breast check, pap smear and further assessments tailored to individual patient, age and family history.